We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tips for our 7 year olds Birthday in Late October

Chico CA
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tips for our 7 year olds Birthday in Late October

My daughters first trip to Disneyland will be later this month on her 7th Birthday. I would appreciate any suggestions as to how we can make her day special. I've heard mixed comments about which restaurants are good to visit for your birthday, do any make it a big deal? Ariel's Grotto is a possibility, but I've heard they don't make it special. I've also heard the "Birthday Party" is rushed and not really worth it. Thanks so much for any suggestions or tips!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tips for our 7 year olds Birthday in Late October

Stop by the Town Hall in Disneyland to get a birthday button with her name on it , then she will get happy birthday wishes all day long through out the park by cast member and other guest.

I had my Birthday breakfast at Goofys Kitchen , I got a special cupcake with a candle and extra disneyland badges , presented to me by Chip ( from Chip and Dale ) and the wait staff sang me a special Happy Birthday song.

Stop by one one of the jewlery shops to get her special peice to remember the trip for always , earings , necklace , etc

If she likes the Disney princesses maybe a " make over " at the bibbiti bobbiti boutique , to a real princess for a day.

disneyland.disney.go.com/shopping/…

Edited: 02 October 2012, 05:00
2. Re: Tips for our 7 year olds Birthday in Late October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Anaheim