We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

radiator springs

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Level Contributor
70 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
radiator springs

Crazy wait times for radiator springs. I was in line today at 9 am, waited 20 minutes to get a fast pass to return between 5 and 6! Fast pass worked great. The only way to do it. Wait times all day today were 2 hours. Just wasn't expecting those kind of wait times. We did universal last year and didn't wait near that long for harry potter.

Rocklin, California
Level Contributor
647 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: radiator springs

Spring vacation has started for many schools, that's for sure.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,187 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: radiator springs

Thanks for the update on wait times for Radiator Springs Racer, Its helpful to know. Hope you are having fun at Disneyland!

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: radiator springs

What was the wait time for the single rider line?

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: radiator springs

This is what we have done. We get to dca about half an hour before opening. All members of your party need to go through the entry gates. Once inside one person stands in the fast past line. You won't miss it. Easy to find. The rest of the party head towards the ride. You will need to wait for rope drop. Once the rope drops follow the crowds keeping to the left because when you get closer you merge in with the right and can get close to the front. Wait and queue. Meanwhile the person in the fast pass lane will get tickets. Once i got tickets i then walked down the single rider queue to meet up with the rest of the family. We arrived at 7.45 this morning, I had a fast pass for 10.15 and then meet up with the rest of the party all by 8.15. Two rides in two hours. By 10.30 the wait time was three hours!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
534 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: radiator springs

i highly suggest single rider line as well if fast passes are gone. i usually would say run to cali adventure at opening & grab a fast pass ( and maybe go ride it too)

single rider line 15-20 min when the regular line is 120 minutes.

Seattle
Level Contributor
309 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: radiator springs

I was just at Disneyland with my family last week (tail end of spring break, so not that may people there). The Radiator Springs Racer Ride had incredible wait times (2+ hours!). The Fast pass tickets will sell out fast, so you need to get one first thing in the morning. There was a crazy long line just for those Fast Pass tickets (the line wrapped down the Hollywood Backlot street). So, my suggestion is to either run to the Fast Pass line first thing in the morning after you get through the gates, or use the single rider line.

Also, if you have the option of "Magic Hour" to get in 1-hour early, do it. We stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel and was able to get in 1 hour early and that was a great. Was able to ride a lot of the popular rides with virtually no wait.

Williamston...
Level Contributor
822 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: radiator springs

The wait times might not be as bad as posted. I got in line when the sign read 120 minutes but actually got on at about 80 minutes. Still a long wait, but a pleasant surprise to shave off 40 minutes.

8. Re: radiator springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 05:17