We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day hopper ...can you do 2 parks in 1 day?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
One day hopper ...can you do 2 parks in 1 day?

Thinking of booking the one day hopper that gives access to both Disneyland theme parks on the same day but is it possible to do the two in the same day?

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
52,830 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day hopper ...can you do 2 parks in 1 day?

Well one can visit both parks but one cannot do justice to all the attractions in both parks in one day. Besides rides, there are shows, fireworks, parades on many nights. To do full justice 2-3 days are ideal for both parks With small kids perhaps more as they may want to take naps

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day hopper ...can you do 2 parks in 1 day?

It depends by what you mean by possible. If you get the one day hopper, you can freely enter and leave both parks all day. However, you aren't going to see much of either park if you do this. Disneyland itself is really two full days, while California Adventure is one full day. So if you get the one day hopper and end up spending several hours in each park, you won't really have a chance to see all of either park. Personally, I suggest if you only have one day, get the less expensive one-day, one-park ticket, and then just spend all day at one of the parks. This way you're paying Disney less money and will get to see and do just as much as with the park hopper, it will just be a more limited selection.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day hopper ...can you do 2 parks in 1 day?

Thanks both for your reply, there are just two of us (both adults!) which of the two disney parks would you recommend visiting?

Thanks

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,351 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One day hopper ...can you do 2 parks in 1 day?

No, absolutely not possible to do both parks in one day. If only one, I'd choose Disneyland.

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One day hopper ...can you do 2 parks in 1 day?

Out of the two, easily the original Disneyland park. I've done the 2 parks in 1 day thing before few times when I had an Annual Pass, just for change of pace. It's not fun to do, though.

So I would definitely stick with the one park pass, and explore the original Disneyland park on the pass for one day

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One day hopper ...can you do 2 parks in 1 day?

Disneyland it is then - Thank you

7. Re: One day hopper ...can you do 2 parks in 1 day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Anaheim