We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Redlands, California
Level Contributor
2,925 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

It's official. Disneyland ticket prices are increasing tomorrow, 6/2/13. Below is a link to the new prices.

…go.com/blog/…

Menomonie, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
784 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

Glad I bought my tickets a couple weeks ago!

Alberta
Level Contributor
768 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

Thanks for the update.......I'm off to buy my tickets now! :)

white rock bc
Level Contributor
531 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

thank you for the heads up. Just bought.

bellini

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,453 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

Thanks for the info!

It looks like about a $10 rise on ticket on average, so at least not a larger rise in prices as it has been in past years.

Keep in mind for a limited time, usually only a few weeks at most after the rise in ticket prices, there are usually still some websites that normally offer Disneyland tickets that will be offering them at the old prices till they are gone, so its still possible to get tickets usually at the old prices. The Mousesavers.com website usually posts that info which should be listed soon. Usually its Ares travel for sure that offers them at the old prices for a little while, and that link is already listed on the Mousesavers website.

arizona
Level Contributor
145 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

Thanks for the info, we were going to buy ours next week but just got them now instead! wooo hoooo, 2 weeks to go!!

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

Mary at MouseSavers is working on the full price increase chart, and should be up real soon.

A couple of highlights, parking will be $16, up $1

A one day/one park ticket will be $92, up $5.

Annual Passes are going up, mainly in the $20 range, except the Premier Passport (Good at Disneyland and WDW in Orlando) will be $979, up $130).

Expect to see SeaWorld and Universal join in. (Wish I knew this a few hours ago, was at an VIP event for the Aquatica opening in San Diego, I could have asked).

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

Let me quote from the Orange County Register...

>>"Like any business, we evaluate and adjust our pricing based on a variety of factors. A ticket to our theme parks represents a great value, particularly when you look at the breadth and quality of attractions and entertainment we offer, and the special moments guests experience with our cast," according to a Disney statement.<<

And here is a comment I posted in response...

>>OK, for less than the price of the Southern California Disneyland Resort AP, which is blocked out much of the summer and other popular periods, you can get the following. (Based on today's prices, would be surprised to see Universal and SeaWorld bump up their prices nationwide to match the Disney increase. (Which actually started with Universal Orlando raising its rates a week or so ago.) A Knott's Berry Farm Season Pass with no blockout dates is $72, An Universal Studios Hollywood Season Pass with a few blockout dates for $80, a Six Flags Season Pass for $65, no blockout dates and a SeaWorld San Diego Season Pass with a a few blockout dates for $79 for a total of $296, so about $60 less than the Disneyland AP. (A Season Pass expires at the end of the year, and some parks do offer lower prices for children and sometimes Seniors).<<

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

The new prices are up at www.Disneyland.com/tickets

One interesting note, the new version is now valid through December 31st, 2014.

San Francisco...
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

Can I purchase my tickets now for entry into park mid January 2014

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: DLR Ticket Prices Increasing 6/2/2013

Yes, the tickets onsale now at Disneyland.com are good throught the rest of 2013 and all of 2014.