We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland & California Adventure Park

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyland & California Adventure Park

I read on tripadvisor recently about a software package you could buy for $14.95 and it worked out a specific days itinerary at both parks, depending on what day and what rides you wanted to go on. Can't find it now! Anyone know what it's called and has anyone used it?

Many thanks. Anne

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland & California Adventure Park

A couple of popular ones are RideMax and Touring Plans.

www.ridemax.com

www.touringplans.com

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland & California Adventure Park

Thanks so much. Would you recommend them as being viable for a smoother visit or do you think they make your day a bit rigid?

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland & California Adventure Park

IMO they are stupid. But that's just me. I can never understand why you would want to go to a park like Disneyland and want to plan your whole day out? I see people running around and they really don't look like they are having a good time because they are so focused on having to get to the next attraction by a certain time. Yes you may miss out on something if you just take your time, but the experience you have will far outweigh it. Just wandering around the parks is my fav part of the whole trip, seeing other people enjoying their day and kids with big smiles is great, if you rush rush rush you will miss the whole point of Disneyland.

But that's just my opinion, there are loads of people that love these software packages just as much as I can't stand them ;)

4. Re: Disneyland & California Adventure Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 06:18