We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shipping Things Back

Salem, OR
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
Shipping Things Back

Is there a place to ship things home that is close to Disneyland? Like a UPS store or FedEx? We won’t have a rental car so closer the better.

Mi Wuk Village...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shipping Things Back

UPS and Fedex have stores and pickups all over. Google their websites. Both have store locator buttons.

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shipping Things Back

There's a branch of one of those in the lobby of the Hilton if I remember rightly..

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shipping Things Back

The Post Office (USPS) has a location (Holiday Station) on Ball Road, just west of Disneyland.

And as mentioned the Hilton and Marriott have shipping offices in their Hotel lobbies due to all the business visitors they serve, and the fact it is next door to the Convention Center.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,086 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shipping Things Back

If you are wanting to ship things home that you purchased at Disneyland. They can also do that for you when you purchase at the stores at Disneyland, and add the shipping there.

Salem, OR
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shipping Things Back

happytotrip: Does that include Downtown Disney?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,086 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shipping Things Back

That includes the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. Whether or not other shops there would offer that, you would have to check with the specific stores as I believe some may and some may not offer that, I just dont know which ones.

Salem, OR
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shipping Things Back

Thank you happytotrip. I'll have my brother check. We want to build a few RC Cars so that may work out well.

8. Re: Shipping Things Back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 05:19