We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland 10 day pass

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyland 10 day pass

Sorry to ask about this again, but I am having no luck buying the 10 day pass. I went to another Flight Centre and they told me the 10 day pass was 2 five day passes and quoted me around $2000 for 3 people! I can get annual passes for that price!

Has anyone bought them for 2014 (we are going in April), if so can you tell me what Flight Centre you used (preferably in Sydney/Wollongong area).

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
89 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland 10 day pass

Sophie - I have friends that are over in the US at the moment. On our advise (we had the 14 day pass last year) they brought the 10 day pass which is now available - they got theirs recently through their travel agent (Harvey World Travel). I think I would give the consultant you have dealt with at Flight Centre a miss - doesn't sound like they have your best interest at heart. Perhaps check with another Flight Centre, or try another consultant.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland 10 day pass

Hi NQ_Disney, that was another Flight Centre agent. Did your friends buy the pass from Harvey World Travel without purchasing anything else through them?

I have booked most things myself so only need the passes, the agents I have spoken to don't seem to want to help unless I purchase accommodation etc through them as well :(

Im thinking of just buying an annual pass to save all the hassle

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
325 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland 10 day pass

Sophie, we bought ours through Escape Travel in Erina Fair. Paid $2035 for (4) adults and (2) children. Our eldest daughters are 17 and 18 so that bumped the price up a bit. Last year it was only $1600 for 14 days!

Good luck with your search.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland 10 day pass

Thanks aussiedisney, will keep trying. Someone will sell them to me eventually (I hope) :)

Australia
Level Contributor
229 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyland 10 day pass

Hi,

We are in Melbourne and a Flight Centre quoted us just under $1500 for a 10 day pass which included Magic Morning and a character meal for 4 adult tickets. Qantus also sells them but they were slightly more at $380 each. I also noted MyPersonal Travel Planner (and au travel agent online) is selling the 10 day pass for $345 per adult but I don't know much about them.

Good luck!

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
89 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyland 10 day pass

Hi Sophie - yes our friends did book flights etc., through their travel agent as well.

I remember other posts on the TA forum speaking of purchasing just the 10 day pass individually though. Some agents I remember posts about was thru Escape Travel, Air New Zealand Holidays. I know its a pain, but hang in there with determination you will find a way to purchase the 10 Day Pass at a good price.

Keep in mind if you get the Annual Passport you can have days (like weekends) blocked out for admission. If depends on which of the AP you get I think - check out the Disneyland webpage https://disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/ it will show blockout dates for the different types of AP's. Mind you, they have benefits too - discounts on food, merchandise etc.,

The general AP seems to be available to all to purchase, but the SoCal AP are valid only for Southern California residents living in ZIP codes 90000 to 93599 - of course the SoCal AP is the cheaper option but unfortunately only available to SoCal residents.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyland 10 day pass

We just bought ours from the Toowoomba based travel agent My Personal Travel mentioned above - they are for the Qantas tickets. Last year we bought online from Expedia but that option wasn't there last month. I also phoned Flight Centre who told me they didn't have any - hence tracking down the Qld travel agent. Think it was around $1600 approx for 2 adults, 3 kids 10 day hopper passes.

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,277 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyland 10 day pass

According to Disney people any reasonable travel agent should have access to these passes including Qantas Holidays and Air New Zealand Holidays.

Try them.

Obviously some can't be bothered if they know you will not be booking anything else with them.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
422 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disneyland 10 day pass

We got our 3 adult 10 day park hopper passes from Escape Travel in Blacktown for $330 each - our trip is for November/December 2013. After I purchased them though, I did speak to My Personal Travel Planner which is the online travel website as mentioned above. Their price was $223 which was the best I found anywhere, plus they were super friendly - wish I had gone through them. I did however, recommend them to another friend and she purchased through them with no problems and at a good price. I would definitely give them a go. Maybe there is an expected price rise between now and April 2014 - maybe that's why it's harder to get an official price on them??? We went December 2011 and paid $680 for a 14 day park hopper for 3 adults and now a 10 day park hopper for 3 adults cost us $990 which is a huge price hike especially as you lose days - and although this is only our 2nd trip to Disneyland, we spend so much time there. A lot of places - quoted us around $1100 for the 3 tickets so definitely pays to shop around. Good Luck!

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disneyland 10 day pass

Thanks everyone! When using My Personal Travel, did anyone just purchase the Disneyland tickets and nothing else? Did u phone them or email and how did u get the tickets?

Sorry for all the questions :)