We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland 5 day one park passes..... question!!!

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver Island BC...
Level Contributor
167 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyland 5 day one park passes..... question!!!

Just curious, we used to get the 5 day hopper passes when we'd go to Disney as we always thought that the one park pass was only good for ONE park total. We didnt realize the one park pass is for one park per DAY and that we could alternate between california adventure and disneyland.

My question is, if we are in California and we do Disneyland the 1st day we are there, do we have to use the remaining 4 days of a five day pass immediately after or would we be able to do seaworld on day two and then use the remaining four days of our disney/california adventure days on day 3,4, 5, and 6....?

Any advice would be great....

Also, has anybody downgraded from the hopper passes to a one park pass before and been unhappy with not being able to go back and forth between parks on the same day?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,408 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland 5 day one park passes..... question!!!

you don't have to use all 5 day in a row , you have 13 days after the first day of use to use the rest of the days , so you can break the days up with doing of things, pool , beach , shopping , other theme parks etc.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/

Edited: 28 January 2014, 04:20
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,437 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland 5 day one park passes..... question!!!

I tried that once after being used to Parkhopping, and it was very hard, as I had favorite things in both Parks that I was used to visiting in the same day when I felt like it, or having lunch in a paticular Park ect. I was also used to being able to leave one Park when it got busy. I personally wont do that again. But everyone is different of course.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland 5 day one park passes..... question!!!

OK, a 5 Day ParkHopper is about 10% more than a single day at each park, and I am with htp, flexibility is worth the small extra cost.

And the 13 days after first use, lets translate it.

You start on a Monday, you have two weeks, aka the Sunday. So day 1 is the start of the 14 day countdown, so 13 days after the first day (aka Monday in this example).

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
18,531 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland 5 day one park passes..... question!!!

Parkhoppers are also good for a larger group or a group made up of teens and adults in case you want to split up for a bit then meet up.

5. Re: Disneyland 5 day one park passes..... question!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 06:17