We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November hours?

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,973 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
November hours?

Maybe I'm doing it wrong .... but I can't get past April.

https:/…04

Any idea of the hours for the 16th & 17th November please? The closing time will affect whether we stay o/night or head back to LA so would love to know.

Edited: 27 February 2014, 04:32
Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November hours?

OK, alas, Disney only official posts its hours 6 weeks in advance.

But lets look at what is happening and past history...

First off, it will be a very busy weekend, more than likely it will be starting weekend for the Christmas Celebration and special events (though might be delayed). We know that Disneyland will host a Half Marathon with a Marvel Character them on Sunday morning the 16th. This is the 3rd event of the year now for Disneyland and Marathons, but the first for this theme. But every other Disney Half Marathon has sold out weeks/months in advance.

SO on Sunday, more than likely a later opening, and a later closer, and should feature the Christmas Fireworks with the Snow Effect at the end. Monday will be something like 9 AM to 8 or 9 PM and should have the Christmas Fireworks show. You should also get the Christmas Parade on both days.

I would stay overnight on Sunday the 16th near Disneyland.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,357 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November hours?

Im sorry, but, Disneyland has just added a Half Marathon for this year during that weekend of Nov 14-16 for this year which is a surprise to me anyway, so that weekend is going to be busy. Looks like the 17th is the only day that may have the better crowds.

…go.com/blog/…

Heres info from last year on hours and time that entertainment is offered which is likely to be the same this year for a Sunday and Monday at that time so slightly different dates.

www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/park-hours.cfm…

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,973 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: November hours?

BIG THANKS for that ... a lot.

We will be choosing the Monday. We fly home on the Tues night so don't have a lot of wiggle room ... but Monday looks good. :)

Thanks for that link ... last year that Mon was 10 to 8:00 ... so good for us.

Edited: 27 February 2014, 05:07
Nome, Alaska
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: November hours?

I'm really glad we will miss that whole weekend. We will get there on the 18th! Yippee!

5. Re: November hours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 05:19