We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early morning Cali adventure racers?

Palmdale, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Early morning Cali adventure racers?

We are staying at paradise pier so we get early entry into Cali adventure. I'm confused about the racers. Ppl say the fast pass line ppl get there an hour early. Do the ppl who get early entry just get to go straight to stand by line on to the ride? Thanks for the help

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,736 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early morning Cali adventure racers?

First just so you know for sure, the early entry into either Park which is a perk when staying at one of the Disney owned Hotels is offered on different days for different Parks. Heres that info.

https:/…

If you have an early entry into California Adventure Park, then I would suggest heading straight to the ride first thing, as its available during the early entry time for you. Lines should be somewhat shorter rather than taking up time later to stand in line for Fastpasses.

But, yes, you can go over to the area where the Fastpass is for Radiator Springs Racer Ride (which is located in front of "its Tough to be a Bug" attraction) a little before about 30 min before regular Park opening time as they will open up part of the Park to regular guest then to get in line for the RSR ride, so you can be one of the first to get a Fastpass. Keep in mind though, that they will only allow you to line up starting at that 30 min before regular Park opening time.

Heres more info on the Early Morning entry thats offered in both Parks and what rides ect are usually available.

wdwinfo.com/disneyland/plan/early-entry.htm

Edited: 24 March 2014, 00:39
Palmdale, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early morning Cali adventure racers?

Thank you for the links and the info. I was hoping to just get in line for the ride and for it not to take up the whole hour waiting to ride. We can't do single rider line cuz the Kids are too young but the do meet the height requirement. I was reading some posts and it said that ppl in the fast pass line get to start getting their fast passes 30 minute before park opens so do they get in at that point too cuz then it would only be magic half hour for us.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Early morning Cali adventure racers?

Even if you wait in line for an hour, it's really no big deal. The area that the line winds through is quite an entertainment in itself. Just cool your jets, become one with the Mouse and enjoy your self. Chuck.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,736 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Early morning Cali adventure racers?

Yes, they open up part of the Park to regular guest including the Fastpass line for RSR 30 min before regular Park opening time.

I would just play it by ear, try to visit the ride first thing on your early entry day. It shows at the ride how long the wait times are. If you feel like thats too long, and you want to do other things. Then I would just try to be in that area right at the Fastpass for the ride, so the minute they allow it, you would be toward the first of the line. Getting a Fastpass goes quite fast usually even with somewhat of a line.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
883 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Early morning Cali adventure racers?

We just lined up for RSR when we went in on our magic morning. We were a little late getting in, I think we lined up at around 7:30 and were on the ride at 8. The Fastpass holders had started to come through before we got on.

Palmdale, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Early morning Cali adventure racers?

Thanks McNs12!!! That helps a lot. Thanks to everyone else too..this was helpful to me

Edited: 25 March 2014, 02:04
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,736 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Early morning Cali adventure racers?

Keep in mind that they would not open up the part of the Park to ride the RSR during your early entry to regular guests.

Regular guests whether they had a Fastpass or not already before regular Park opening time would still have to wait at the roped off area until Park opening time, and would not be able to get into that area to ride any rides till after regular Park opening hours.

8. Re: Early morning Cali adventure racers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 05:16