We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

Hello,

Going to Anaheim from September 28th to October 3rd. I've looked at many hotels on Disney's website and only two have been in my budget. Which is Quality Inn at Manchester and Motel 6 Maingate Anaheim. The rate for Quality Inn is $106 per night and Motel 6 is $61 per night.

I think I can get a better deal elsewhere. Ive looked into Anaheim Plaza Inn which is next door to the main gate. Their rate is $89.99 per night so that's very doable.

Question is can I do better? Is there hotels close to Disneyland with better rates and amenities? Thanks!

gold coast,australia
Level Contributor
161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

Hi, how many people and have you looked here on trip advisor, I had a quick look at the dates and there were a few in your price range, good luck

melbourne
Level Contributor
4,579 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

And I wouldn't be looking on Disneys website. Have a look on each hotels own website. Look at Tripadvisor for ratings and an idea of costs of other hotels. Look up 'hotels close to Disneyland' on this forum, and you'll get an idea of some popular hotels that are pretty close to Disneyland.

British Columbia
Level Contributor
801 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

Doubletree Hilton Anaheim resort on LMT site 112 night...excellent deal!

United States
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

Ramada Anaheim Maingate North. There is a link on the ramada website offering "20% off for stays of 3 or more nights". The motel has been recently updated, wifi and parking and a light breakfast are included.

This particular deal as a liberal cancellation policy so you can book it, while continuing to watch for other deals that may pop up before September at other hotels. Watch out for some other deals that are "pay now, no cancellation allowed".

ramada.com/deals-discounts/…

Edited: 05 April 2014, 16:06
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,647 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

I would not suggest the Ramada Maingate North. Its location is not convenient for visiting Disneyland if you want to walk which seems to be the ones you are picking from. And its pretty poorly rated.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29092-d75717-R…

Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

We only need 1 room for 4-5 nights. We plan on being there from 9/28-10/03. We can also always take a night flight and leave on 10/02. Anyways we perfer a hotel across the street from Disney or 1 to 2 blocks. I really want a 5 to 10 min walk at the max. We want less than $100 per night but will go up to at the max $150 per night. And any "deals" would be great.

gold coast,australia
Level Contributor
161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

How many is "we"!:-)

Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

2 people. My husband and I. No kids

United States
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

Best western park place inn is under $100/night on Costcotravel.com

It's my favorite Disneyland motel so far.

Wailuku, Hawaii
Level Contributor
855 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Off-Site Disneyland Hotels Rates

If you can get best western park place inn for under $100 take it!! If not stay at Anaheim Plaza Inn. You will be so glad that you stayed as close as possible. I have stayed at both and they are fine. I like park place better just because it's a little closer. I have booked park place inn for Jan 2015 at $107 night and that's the military rate so if Costco has it under $100 that's a steal!