We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping question

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Shopping question

Hi there. I have read that the 'Outlets at Orange' is a good place to shop. Am I likely to get good bargins here? Also, if anyone can help, there is a brand of jeans that I can get here in NZ 'LA Idol' They are really expensive here. I am wondering if this is a common brand that I can get over there or do I have to go to a particular place and what kind of price range are they?

Thanks

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping question

Plenty of Shopping options in the Anaheim area.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g29092-c168883/Anahei…

As for "LA Idol", not sure, seems to be more of an internet thing.

Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping question

My daughter loves LA Idol too. We usually find them sold in small boutique clothing stores. They are sold online but it is not the same as getting to try them on.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
50,836 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping question

Outlets at Orange is very close so there is nothing lost in a trip over there.

Here is an article from the Top Questions about shopping areas.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g29092-c168883/Anahei…

Besides the Outlets at Orange you can do just as well at the Harbor Blvd & Orangethorpe Ave area that has a lot of discount stores and small malls like Orangefair and Fullerton Town Center.

http://goo.gl/maps/TezHT

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping question

I shop regularly at Outlets at Orange and love it. I find a lot of my wardrobe at the Neiman Marcus Last Call and Off-Fifth (Saks) stores. Here is the directory of stores at Outlets at Orange: simon.com/mall/the-outlets-at-orange/stores I have never seen the brand LA Idol but you will find a good selection of other brands.

5. Re: Shopping question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:17