We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Character Dining Plaza Inn

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Character Dining Plaza Inn

Hi, still a ways off, but whilst it's fresh on my mind I thought I'd ask now. We have booked breakfast at the Plaza Inn for 10:30 on Friday Sep. 5th. I think the pArk opens at 10 that day?? And that is our first day in the park. Given we have half an hour between opening & the booking, should one of us wait with the kids around the restaurant while the other runs off to get a fast pass for one of the popular rides for all of us? Or is that likely not to work as we may get a time for when we're eating and should just wait to get a fast pass after we're done eating? Also, how long does the breakfast usually last? Thanks for your help.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,665 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Character Dining Plaza Inn

Usually on weekend in Sept including the Friday, hours are 8am till 12pm. Weekday hours M-Thurs as usually 10am till 8pm.

So while thats still a good idea for Fastpasses, I dont know that its going to make that much difference since the Park will already have been open for 2 hours.

Keep in mind that Haunted Mansion would be closed for your visit as they get thier Holiday overlay put on for Halloweentime usually in late August, and wont open again till the start of Halloweentime which for this year is Sept 12. Space Mountain also closes the week before Halloweentime starts for 3 or 4 days to get its Holiday overlay put on.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Character Dining Plaza Inn

Thanks! I'm sure we'll be there at opening, no such thing as a sleep in with 3 little kids. So I guess we'll all go get the fast pass :) . Oh, and we're back in Anaheim on the 12th so we will get to see the Haloween decorations aswell.

3. Re: Character Dining Plaza Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Anaheim