We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The shower inside the DL hotel room

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
199 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
The shower inside the DL hotel room

Just want to check with those staying in the DL hotel rooms before. The shower can rotate by itself however the water flow is slow and weak. Is it the same case when you stayed there? I really don't want to have the mechanic to interrupt my day. If this is the case for everyone then I will just leave it. It is really not enjoyable and time consuming to have a shower with a slow water flow!

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The shower inside the DL hotel room

Really, this is not the place to complain about plumbing problems. Obviously it is a hotel issue and you need to request a maintenance check or room change. Low water pressure is not a normal problem in Anaheim hotels. The maintenance staff can either come immediately or while you are out. No reason to "interrupt" your day.

LA
Level Contributor
9,326 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The shower inside the DL hotel room

Well, they didn't like the washing machine in the laundry, either.

I wonder if they are ever going to get to Disneyland at all

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
378 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The shower inside the DL hotel room

Cannot believe someone would post here to get a maintenance problem fixed. Unlikely anyone of us could help. Maybe just to vent. Okay, my suggestion, OP: forget the shower, head to Disneyland and make Splash Mountain your first stop. Soap up. Rinse. Repeat.

4. Re: The shower inside the DL hotel room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 06:18