We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World of Color view

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
World of Color view

I was wondering if there are any restaurants around the pier that you can sit and eat at while watching the show? For example the Cove bar? Something similar to how you can watch Fantasmic from restaurants like the Riverbelle Terrace etc. I've seen the show before but did not enjoy having to stand the whole time. Is there anywhere where maybe you can partially see the show?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,486 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: World of Color view

The Cove Bar is a bar area, and does not offer food really that Im aware of except for some appetizers. They do have a pretty good view of the show, but they charge for you to watch from that area, I think its around $10 per person. And if you have children with you, would have to stay away from the actual bar area. The view is said to be pretty good of the water, but not as good of a view of the projections on the water.

There are no restaurants that offer a view from the restaurant for the World of Color show. World of Color dining packages offer a meal, and then a WOC Fastpass which gets you into the viewing area for the show.

Edited: 28 August 2014, 05:19
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
17,810 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: World of Color view

I have seen vlog where they stopped to watch from behind the viewing area. No seating, but the show doesn't last long enough to worry about that if you can catch it while walking by. I have no actual experience with that, though. I also saw You Tube video of someone watching from the Paradise Pier Hotel's pool area and it actually looked pretty good. I believe to see it there, it would be necessary to stand. It didn't seem to be a situation that called for competing for a view, though.

Edited: 28 August 2014, 07:32
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
17,810 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: World of Color view

So sorry, just read the show is 25 min. long.

There is a You Tube of the view from the Cove Bar.

Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: World of Color view

Good to know thanks!!

5. Re: World of Color view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:16