We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels with restaurants in area

Which Arcadia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
california
Level Contributor
468 posts
Save Topic
hotels with restaurants in area

Hi

our daughter is graduating from Azusa Pacific Saturday. We have found all restaurants in area and surrounding booked for dinner due to numerous graduations. Can anyone suggest a hotel with a half way decent restaurant between Arcadia and Azusa? THought they might be more free.

L.A. 'burbs, CA
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels with restaurants in area

Memers -

I am not clear on your budget, but there is The Embassy Suites Hotel in Arcadia that has a restaurant called Capistrano's on the premisis. I believe the food is Italian and supposed to be quite good. If you want to go more high-brow The Derby restaurant just down the street is excellent. it is more your old-school steak house. I have been to many a celebration there. One more option could be the Front Runner which is located inside of Santa Anita restaurant. Great food/atmosphere/service and you overlook the racetrack. I am not sure if it is open since the races are over right now, but it may be open year round. There are also lots of other more generic restaurants a close distance from the Embassy Suites in Monrovia's restaurant row.......

california
Level Contributor
468 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels with restaurants in area

THANKS! THey all sound great. I think the Embassy SUites would be perfect. I will try them first

Get answers to your questions about Arcadia