We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset sail in Catalina?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
45 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset sail in Catalina?

I would like to do a sunset sail (on a sailboat, not powerboat) on memorial day weekend in Catalina. I know that Afishinado's has a large power catamaran they do this with, and that Sail Catalina has something as well but it's pretty expensive. That's all I've been able to find.

Are there individuals who do private charters on their sailboats? Contact info or a website would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset sail in Catalina?

I believe that Afishinados' Catallac is the only local option for a sunset cruise out of Avalon Harbor. We live and work on the island and do our best to provide unique, boating experiences for our guests. Our Sunset Cruise is $60 per person for a 2 hour cruise to the back side of the island. Frequently, we have folks celebrating anniversaries and I will don my Chaplain John hat and do a re-wedding ceremony at Church Rock. Best spot for sunsets.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
134 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset sail in Catalina?

Hi not on topic but you seem so

Nice how can we get to Catalina from Laguna boat show in Dana point tomororrowcso should probably go to Newport?

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,246 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset sail in Catalina?

Take the Catalina Flyer from Dana Point to Avalon, Catalina

www.catalinatours.net/…

4. Re: Sunset sail in Catalina?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2014, 07:17