We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colorado for 2 weeks

Rochester
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Colorado for 2 weeks

Thanks to izzyblizzy for lots of help. Next question: If you had to pick one, which area do you think we should spend one night, Breckenridge, Aspen or Vail? Thanks.

Genesee, CO
Level Contributor
646 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Colorado for 2 weeks

If only one night, I would pick vail or breckenridge area. Aspen would be more expensive, and if it is just a stopover for one night, I think I would stop in a less exepnsive place.

Vail is closer to the interstate. I think Breckendridge is a better town in the summer. But either would be fine.

Broomfield, Colorado
Level Contributor
109 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Colorado for 2 weeks

I like Breckenridge. Stay in a condo close to town, and walk everywhere. We have stayed at Beaver Run and Thunder Mountain Lodge.

3. Re: Colorado for 2 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 12:23
Get answers to your questions about Alma