We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Regis in Aspen? Thoughts from anyone?

houston
6 posts
Save Topic
St. Regis in Aspen? Thoughts from anyone?

After considering what I think Howtire lists as Hotel Jerome and The Gant, I now think I can book the St. Regis on Priceline for about $179/night. Any thoughts on the St. Regis overall how does it compare to the Jerome as far as the quality of rooms and decor? Thanks in advance!!

Bari

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Regis in Aspen? Thoughts from anyone?

I just put the answer on your other original post, but the St. Regis is nicer and a higher star category.

York England
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Regis in Aspen? Thoughts from anyone?

The St Regis is lovely. I stayed there in Dec 2005 and the quality and decor of the rooms was excellent. Would definitely stay there again if I could afford it!

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Regis in Aspen? Thoughts from anyone?

A most excellent spa even if you don't stay there.

4. Re: St. Regis in Aspen? Thoughts from anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 08:16