We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

christmas lunch,2007

Which Aspen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
christmas lunch,2007

Hi , I'm looking for a recommendation for Christmas lunch ( 4-5 star dining preferred) .Any suggestions?

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: christmas lunch,2007

Olives in the St. Regis Hotel does beautiful holiday buffets, and if you prefer something on-mountain one of my favorites is the Cloud 9 restaurant on Aspen Highlands. Everyone in the party will need to be able to ski a blue run to get to and from there. Both are a 4-5 star experience.

I don't know if Cloud 9 does a specific Christmas lunch or if it's their normal menu, but it's fantastic. Reservations are required at Cloud 9, and I'd book the general reservation as far in advance as you can. If you wish to do fondue or raclette you'll need to modify your booking with them at least 24 hours in advance to have the table set for that.

In fact, since you're here during the holidays I'd book ALL your tables ASAP.

Sydney
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: christmas lunch,2007

Thanks for suggestions. We will look into booking other restaurants as well.

3. Re: christmas lunch,2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 06:22