We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aspen Lodging

Which Aspen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
Level Contributor
24 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Aspen Lodging

Going to Aspen for a honeymoon ski trip. Looking for lodging with a private jacuzzi in Aspen. Anyone know of a good place? Also when is the best time to go for: snow, price, etc.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
3 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aspen Lodging

Check the Prospector Condominiums on Hyman Ave. The rooms are very spacious and I believe each has a private hot tub on the balcony. These condos are right in town and have great views of Aspen Mt. I used to work as Housing Director for the Aspen Music Festival and would love to use these as often as possible. Call them - they are very friendly there! 970-920-2030

North Carolina
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aspen Lodging

I would be interested in hearing this as well. I looked at Prospector, but it was all booked up for early January

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aspen Lodging

I really have to say I am not personally a fan of the Prospector. Somewhat dated, have had rude interactions with a staff member in the last year a few times, and directly on top of a very popular bar area. Convenient, yes, but perhaps TOO convenient to town taking late night noise into account. To my knowledge they are the only property with private jacuzzis though.

For the second poster, the best way to search a variety of lodging will be through www.stayaspensnowmass.com. Once you've narrowed your list by a price tag that works for you for the dates you want them come back and ask for help narrowing the lodging down.

California
Level Contributor
613 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aspen Lodging

try the Independence Hotel

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aspen Lodging

The Independence Square does not have private jacuzzi's, just one common on rooftop deck.

Two hotel options, at reasonable prices.

Hotel Aspen -

4 Jacuzzi suites with own 4 person jacuzzi on deck, views of Ajax and Red Mtn.

www.HotelAspen.com

Molly Gibson Lodge -

Has 5 or so rooms with private jacuzzi's, in-room, & 3-outdoor spa's. Some have Jacuzzi & Fireplace.

www.MollyGibson.com

6. Re: Aspen Lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2010, 05:15