We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for a three day vacation in Aspen

connecticut
Level Contributor
74 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for a three day vacation in Aspen

My spouse and I are spending two days in Vail and heading to Aspen for three days before driving to Colorado Springs. Any suggestions the MUST SEE or do spots in Aspen? We are recreational hikers -- nothing too strenuous, and love the outdoors as well as art museums, anything scenic, and great food!

Thank you!

ohio
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for a three day vacation in Aspen

Hello,

Not sure if you will even be logging in since your vacation was last year but I am trying to plan a similar itinerary and was wondering if you had any input regarding your favorite spots in any of the locations your visited.

Thanks.

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
10,307 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for a three day vacation in Aspen

pb, one of my favorite spots in Vail is the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. Near Aspen, another favorite is the historic village of Redstone, with a visit to Cleveholm Manor, aka the Redstone Castle, a must, IMO. Maroon Bells, is one of the most "photogenic" spots in the state, so that is on everyone's must see list, of course.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for a three day vacation in Aspen

per USDA the Maroon Bells are the most photographed peaks in all of North America not just Colorado.

for more Aspen info check Chamber website at

http://www.aspenchamber.org/

ohio
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions for a three day vacation in Aspen

Thank you so much for your that is just what I was looking for!

5. Re: Suggestions for a three day vacation in Aspen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 10:29