We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White water and laundry

Which Aspen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Macon, Georgia
Level Contributor
355 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
White water and laundry

Trip is next week....Looking so forward to it

#1- Best whitewater rafting company? I have spoken with the "Aspen Whitewater Rafting" company on the phone.... very nice, but nice doesn't necessarily mean the best. Just wondering what the expert opinion is.

#2- Is there somewhere we might do a load of laundry before we leave town... I'm thinking this question seems a bit odd , I mean this is Aspen we are talking about ,but we only travel with a carry on..and never check a bag .... Thank you!

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White water and laundry

Can't help with the rafting, sorry.

I think Aspen only has one self serve laundry: http://www.aspen-laundry.com/

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White water and laundry

"Best" is subjective. I have been out with Aspen Whitewater this summer and they did an excellent job so I believe you'll be fine. Blazing Adventures is another popular company.

There is just the one laundromat, but where are you staying? If you're in a condo you might have one in your condo or at least on property, and even some hotels have self-serve washer and dryer on site.

Cleaner Express on Main St. also does wash and dry laundry, but it's drop off/pick up not self service. I'm not sure if they offer same day or if it's only overnight service, but you can contact them at 970-925-7525.

3. Re: White water and laundry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 08:16