We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The gant or Aspen Square

Which Aspen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
The gant or Aspen Square

Does anyone have an opinion on which hotel would be better to stay in. I am wanting a great location and happy to pay whatever I need to to have a really comfortable stay. At night after skiing I would like to walk around the vilalge and eat at restuarants then shop and look around so it has to be central. I like comfort.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The gant or Aspen Square

Aspen Square is more centrally located but can't speak to the rooms. Gant is is more upper west of center city. Lots of options other than these 2 places if $$ are not a concern. See map link for locations and use website for more specific lodging info.

stayaspensnowmass.com/p-aspen-colorado-map.p…

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The gant or Aspen Square

Aspen Square is as centrally located as centrally located gets, but the Gant is only three blocks further away so you really can't go wrong either way. All have condominiums that individually owned and decorated we can't guide you based on that. I can only say if a premium level of decor is important to you then you need to pay for it at either location.

A few other differences that come to mind is that Aspen Square being a snowball's throw from all the restaurants will also have slightly more noise from cars, people, trucks, etc. The Gant being a few more blocks away will have less of this.

The Gant also has a slightly higher service level including free airport transportation and shuttles around town. Aspen Square doesn't provide airport transport and don't offer shuttles around town. They're closer to most of the places you'd want to go so a shuttle isn't critical, but they're not closer to every place you'd want to go so you will do a bit more walking when staying there.

They're both two of the most popular places for Aussie clientele in Aspen, so you won't go wrong with either.

3. Re: The gant or Aspen Square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 02:15
Get answers to your questions about Aspen