We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo

Which Aspen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Condo

Need condo recommendations for 1 night in Aspen for 4 adults. Also, if it would even be worth it to spend only one night in Aspen? Have spent previous visits in Vail and Breckenridge and would like to try something different.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,257 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo

Is this trip now or during ski season? 2 rooms or 2 BR? Low end or high end?

Georgia
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo

In two weeks for a 2 bedroom low end.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,257 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Condo

A quick search at stayaspensnowmass.com and only 5 night min stay places resulted. But I found that Aspen Square has a 2 BR suite for one night. Info at

http://www.aspensquarehotel.com/

Good location. Decent suites. You can also call central reservations at 888.649.5982. See what they got and post back for opinions.

Georgia
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Condo

Thank you for your information. I would love to stay at Aspen Square but it's a little too expensive for me to host the others. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Be in town this Saturday if it works out.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,257 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Condo

Try last minute lodging at

stayaspensnowmass.com/specials/last-minute-l…

Looks like there's a place at Independence Square. You'll need to get 2 rooms of course.

Georgia
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Condo

I'm three days away and still no reservation. I now have only 3 to stay in the room. Do you recommend Aspen Mountain Lodge? We would really like to stay in Aspen to have dinner and walk around in the evening rather than stay at Snowmass which I have heard is cheaper. I am willing to stay at Snowmass for a better room at a better rate.

Thanks!

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,257 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Condo

I've not stayed there but the TA reviews are favorable. Yes, I agree that you should stay in Aspen. Unless there is a special event you won't find much energy in Snowmass this time of year.

Georgia
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Condo

Thanks for the quick reply. I will call them!

9. Re: Condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 07:16