We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help...I need some adventure/dining/nightlife ideas in...

Which Aspen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas
1 post
Save Topic
Help...I need some adventure/dining/nightlife ideas in...

My boyfriend and I are planning a quick getaway to Aspen June1-4. We are staying at the St. Regis, but I need some ideas on Jazz/piano bars, fine dining, dancing, live music. We are horseback riding into Maroon bells...any other outdoor activities we should't miss? We love everything the outdoors has to offer. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Glenwood Springs...
Level Contributor
473 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help...I need some adventure/dining/nightlife ideas in...

Your best bet for live music would be Belly Up, although many clubs have live music. You can check the line up at www.bellyupaspen.com. Fine dining abounds in Aspen, however several of them will not be opening for another week. Try Cache Cache, Pinons or Montagna. Check out www.skisnowboard.com/aspen/dining.html, for ideas on the food choices offered.

A gondola ride is great. Go up to the Sundeck and enjoy a drink while taking in the beauty.

Aspen
Level Contributor
9 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help...I need some adventure/dining/nightlife ideas in...

Hope your time in Aspen was great. for anyone reviewing this going forward - the restaurant reviews on the afore mentioned url are out of date. Charles Dale is NOT the chef at Range - he's not even cooking at Rustique...thus the inconsistent food quality. Montagna has a new chef, too...Mogador is closed.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help...I need some adventure/dining/nightlife ideas in...

Aspen Annie is right on as most of that restaurant information is out of date. www.aspensnowmass.com is the website managed by the Aspen Skiing Company and since it's locally based it's one of the most up to date with information that is sourced and checked more frequently. Check that site out for any upcoming trips.

4. Re: Help...I need some adventure/dining/nightlife ideas in...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 09:19