We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gourmet Cabbie??

Oxford
12 posts
Save Topic
Gourmet Cabbie??

we are arriving in Denver mid afternoon on the 31st December to then make the transfer to Aspen. we have been to breckenridge before and know that they offer a service called gourmet cabbie that delivers food from every restaurant in town.

Do they offer the same/similar service in Aspen? We will not arrive until after 9pm and after 18 hours of travelling would prefer not to have to dress up and go out for new year.

Thanks -

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gourmet Cabbie??

Aspen offers a service called Dining A La Car. Their number is 970-544-3663, HOWEVER, New Year's eve dinner may be difficult. Many restaurants will have very full houses from early until late and aren't willing to take additional take away food orders. Any other night I'd say this wouldn't be a problem at all, but I'd recommend calling the service first to see what they think so you don't end up disappointed and hungry.

If they can't help you for New Year's Eve and you are staying in a condo with a kitchen talk to your concierge a few days before arrival (I guess that would be now) about having grocery shopping service done for your arrival. They can have your kitchen stocked with food and liquor before you even get there.

Have a great trip!

2. Re: Gourmet Cabbie??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 15:18