We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to pop "the question" in Aspen / Snowmass

atlanta
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Best place to pop "the question" in Aspen / Snowmass

Any ideas.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to pop "the question" in Aspen / Snowmass

What is your ski/snowboard ability level if any?

atlanta
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to pop "the question" in Aspen / Snowmass

just blue's

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to pop "the question" in Aspen / Snowmass

Cloud 9 Bistro, perhaps?

Colorado
Level Contributor
534 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to pop "the question" in Aspen / Snowmass

When will you be here? Hanging Lake, just east of Glenwood Springs would be my first choice, but the trail is a mess this time of year.

In Aspen or Snowmass, anywhere on the mountain would be good, just walking around town in Aspen would be good -a lot depends on the one you're proposing to. Are they a more private person, or would they be okay with a public proposal?

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to pop "the question" in Aspen / Snowmass

Please see this link to my favorite on mountain spots. In my opionion any would be good for a proposal: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29141-i591-k91458…

I agree with mposin's suggestion. I love the Cloud 9 restaurant on Aspen Highlands. Perhaps propose at picnic point on Highlands (in the link above) then head to Cloud 9 for a celebratory lunch. DEFINITELY book your reservations for lunch there well ahead of time.

6. Re: Best place to pop "the question" in Aspen / Snowmass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 21:17