We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need a nice hotel right off of 84 slilghtly north of Hartfor

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,487 posts
231 reviews
Save Topic
need a nice hotel right off of 84 slilghtly north of Hartfor

We are headed down to Jersey and beyond and want to stay in a nice, yet affordable, hotel right off of 84 slightly north of Hartford. Any suggestions?

Hartford
Destination Expert
for Hartford
Level Contributor
907 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need a nice hotel right off of 84 slilghtly north of Hartfor

Hilton Garden hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml…

Courtyard marriott.com/hotels/…

both fairly new, in Windsor right off I-91

Connecticut
Level Contributor
609 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need a nice hotel right off of 84 slilghtly north of Hartfor

84 runs east west and 91 runs north south....the previous post mentions good placess but also check out the marriott in farmington and the homewood suites in farmington both just west of hartford on 84.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: need a nice hotel right off of 84 slilghtly north of Hartfor

I've stayed at the Marriot by Windsor several times on business trips. It's a very decent place, safe and clean. My job called for leaving in extemely early moronings i.e. 3, 4, 5am and they were always very accommodating to my needs all hours of the night which I've found is defiitely indcative of good service during normal hours.

4. Re: need a nice hotel right off of 84 slilghtly north of Hartfor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2010, 07:23
Get answers to your questions about Avon