We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AMI Rentals

Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
AMI Rentals

Looking for feedback on AMI Rentals for providing vacation rentals in Anna Maria Island. Any information very welcome. Thanks.

Sarasota, FL
Level Contributor
127 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AMI Rentals

I am sorry is that the name of the company, AMI rentals? If so I have never heard of them - which may or may not mean anything. My biggest suggestions is call and see if they answer their phone, that is one milestone. Next if they answer their phone ask if they have an office located on Anna Maria Island. If yes still doing good, ask if their office is open six - seven days a week. If they are in the "game" they need to be open at least Monday - Saturday and really should be open Sunday too. You want the office open so if there are problems with the home you can speak to someone personally if warranted. Finally ask if they have guest reviews on Trip Advisor or Flipkey. If the answer is no here then I would review a few other companies that have Yes's above and make a decision that best suites your travel plans. There are so many good rental companies on Anna Maria Island.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: AMI Rentals

I totally agree. Funny enough I was thinking the exact same thing: everyone on Anna Maria is 'AMI rentals' this or that. If that is the exact name I have heard of them either. The only place I can think is the rental office next to Martiniville, that might be the one.

United States
Level Contributor
6,491 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AMI Rentals

Contact Island Real Estate. They are open 7 days a weeks and very, very nice, helpful, and reliable. www.islandreal.com

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: AMI Rentals

AMI Rentals is the DBA for AMI REAL ESTATE , I used them recently and they were great , very helpful Debbie Hynds is the owner , she also owns Martiniville.

South West
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AMI Rentals

We've booked a villa through them

(via Home & Away) for this August - hope it's going to be ok! They've been really helpful up to now.

South West
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AMI Rentals

(via Home & Away) for this August - hope it's going to be ok! They've been really helpful up to now.

South West
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: AMI Rentals

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: AMI Rentals

Hi

We use AParadise rentals at Holmes Beach, they have loads of holiday rental properties on their website.

The first time we went the Travel Agent used them, as we wanted the same properties again when booking our trip independently, we just booked directlly with them. Great. Don't have their web address but I just get them on Google. Will be using them again next year.

Cheers

AB

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: AMI Rentals

Hi

DO NOT USE AMI RENTALS!

We recently booked a villa with them in June 2011 and they were so disorganised (moving onto Windows 7 was their excuse) that they lost our returned contracts and when we went to pay the balance in January 2012 they claimed that they never received them. We now have to find alternative accommodation during a busy period in April.

Happy to speak to anyone who is thinking of booking - don't go there! september_cottage@hotmail.co.uk.

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
3 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: AMI Rentals

AMI Real Estate is the name of Debbie Hynds' Real Estate Brokerage

Registered Real Estate Broker in Florida

Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria