We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time to island, looking for a rental that sleeps 10-12

wales, uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
1st time to island, looking for a rental that sleeps 10-12

Hi

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A large family looking to rent a child friendly house. Min 5 bedrooms.

We are stating in orlando for a week and then ideally will drive to Anna Marie and stay there for 14 nights.

We have 6 adults and 4 children so a safe pool that isnt open to a canal is what we want. If you could advise any area that is best and if you can advise any companies to use please...

I'd like to be 5-10 min stroll from beach, or beachfront and walking distance to a few restaurants.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Looking to come June 2013! cant wait! the Island looks beautiful from pictures I have seen!

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
742 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time to island, looking for a rental that sleeps 10-12

Most houses of that size with pool will be in the Holmes Beach area. Most of those homes would be newer too. Nice central location on the island. Easiest to have a rental car to get around.

Some reputable agencies to use are

Anna Maria Paradise rentals - www.annamariaparadise.com

Sato real estate - www.satorealestate.com

Island Realty - www.islandreal.com

Mike Norman Realty - www.mikenormanrealty.com

You can also search on www.vrbo.com

Anna Maria Paradise probably has the most choice. I have used them and they are very nice and professional. I have also used Island Realty, also very nice and professional.

wales, uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st time to island, looking for a rental that sleeps 10-12

Thank you

Really appreciate your help and recommendations.

I'll have a search now through these companies

Thanks Again

Danielle

Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st time to island, looking for a rental that sleeps 10-12

I am also messaging you because I'm not sure you have been back to check your post, but we stayed in Berryfish East and West (they are rented by Sato Real Estate) in May. Just a short (and I mean short) walk to the beach and it had six bedrooms combined. Note that two of the bedrooms are separate (with separate entry) by the carport area but that worked out well with our ages (my parents took one room, my 18 year old nephew took the other). It was a great, quiet location on a nice, uncrowded portion of beach. We worked with Megan at Sato and had a great experience. Good luck!

Edited: 21 August 2012, 19:48
4. Re: 1st time to island, looking for a rental that sleeps 10-12

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2013, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria
Recent Conversations