We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anna Maria Boat Trip

Southampton, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Anna Maria Boat Trip

Hi, We're getting married at The Sandbar in June. As part of our celebrations I'm planning to arrange a boat trip for 15-20 guests, either spending time on the sandbars or out looking for dolphins (hopefully combining both).

I've already been in contact with Capt Kathe, Kathleen D and Capt Jeff, but for various reasons they can't help. Ideally we'd like a catamaran for 2-3 hours from Cortez or Bradenton.

Does anyone know someone who can help? As we're in the UK it's easiest to make arrangements via email if anyone has details.

Thanks!

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
667 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anna Maria Boat Trip

There is a catamaran that I see cruising just off shore on a daily basis, contact Mahina La Charters, Sailing Adventures, 2901 B Ave. C., Holmes Beach, FL 34217, telephone 941-713-8000. I have owned in Bradenton Beach since 1990, I see his boat all the time. I am sure that there are TA members out there, who have sailed aboard his boat. Best Wishes!

2. Re: Anna Maria Boat Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria