We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

Indiana
3 posts
Save Topic
Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

Has anyone dealt with Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.? I've been emailing with him and so far, so good but haven't been able to locate any reviews online.

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
742 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

If this is the unit, here is a link:

homeaway.com/vacation-rental/reviews/p115036

No recent reviews last couple of years. I personally would look for one that had more recent reviews. They have an Ontario Canada phone #

Anna Maria, Florida
Level Contributor
98 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

I wouldn't discount them for having an Ontario phone number.

There are a few points that leads me to believe they are a legitmate and reputable owner.

First of all they have taken the time to create their own website to assist their travellers with more information about the island and their rental.

The second is that they have been listed on Homeaway since 2004...if they were not reputable they would have been shut down by now.

Their description in their listing sounds very personal with passion for their condo (with the upgrades, etc...) and the island.

They have received 10 5 star reviews from their guests as well as a few more that they entered themselves.

I would suggest calling them personally on the phone to get a feel for them and reveiw their rental contract to be sure you are comfortable before handing over a deposit. But other than that we have not heard anything to the contrary on these owners.

Have a great vacation!

Ontario
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

Hi there, we are renting from them in July, and we have spoken to them on the phone. I think they are fine to rent from. They have always been quick to answer our questions. We live fairly close to them in Ontario.

4. Re: Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 June 2013, 15:35
Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
117 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

how did you manage to get this deal for $50 all day? The online price is $99...

6. Re: Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 June 2013, 15:35
Level Contributor
444 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

Did you rent from them??

cheshire
Level Contributor
102 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

we rented off them and everything was fine.

Level Contributor
444 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

We cannot reach them & they aren't taking our payments out, its making us nervous. They took one out buy not the rest. Worried we wont have a place to stay.

Level Contributor
444 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Terry & Sandy Whyte: Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc.

We got ahold of them. All is well. Getting excited now!

Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria