We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anna Maria Island FL area

East Norriton...
Level Contributor
7 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Anna Maria Island FL area

Would appreciate information from recent visitors about good places to eat, places worth seeing and activities worth doing. Visiting Dec 2013. Help me plan a good week. Thanks.

East Norriton...
Level Contributor
7 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anna Maria Island FL area

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions for things to do/places to eat on AMI. I really appreciate it and we are looking forward to our visit. Will post results of our trip at the appropriate time. Thanks, again.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Anna Maria Island FL area

I'm going to ami next year in July this has been so helpful!

Bloomington, Indiana
Level Contributor
242 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Anna Maria Island FL area

You can't go wrong with any of the suggestions presented so far. The only ones I might add are Blue Marlin and eat here. I don't think you will have any problem filling your time. The problem is usually prying yourself away from the beach! There are so many good restaurants on AMI from which to choose. Last year we were celebrating getting our last kid through college so we decided to eat out for almost every dinner. We had no problem finding good places each evening. The biggest problem is scheduling them around the sunsets!

24 more days (but who's counting)! :)

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,218 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Anna Maria Island FL area

Btown, you don't know how much Iw ant to celebrate that- I have twins in College/Uni now and it is so expensive.

15. Re: Anna Maria Island FL area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria