We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
10 posts
Save Topic
Hibiscus Hideaway

I am planning our family vacation for next June, 2014. I will be travelling with my husband & 3 daughters. Our older girls will both be age 13 & the baby will be 18 months at the time of our trip. I am thinking about renting the Hibiscus Hideaway on 5th & Bay Dr. S in Bradenton Beach and am not finding many reviews on TA about this place. Is anyone familiar with this area? Would this be a convenient location for us to get to beach & restaurants? I have also looked into Bermuda Bay Club

New Forest, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hibiscus Hideaway

I have looked at this place and love the location. Right on top of Bridge Street for restaurants, bars and shops, with the beach at one end of the street and the bay at the other. In fact I think the pool is right on the bay. Accommodation looks fab and a reasonable price. My only reservation is when we went to check out the area on our last trip as a possible for the next there was a terrible smell in this area from the water that really put me off. I have no idea if it was a one off or the norm for this area..

10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hibiscus Hideaway

Thanks for the info! I will definitely check into that!

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hibiscus Hideaway

I am looking to travel to AMI this summer with my husband and baby. Any recommendations on where to stay or any other suggestions from your recent visit. TIA

10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hibiscus Hideaway

We ended up staying at Gulf View condos on 104 Gulf Dr. It was perfect! We were right on the beach and had a pool that the baby really enjoyed. The ocean was pretty overwhelming for her. I found it on VRBO . It was unit 102. Owned by Rick and Nancy Curd. Have fun! We had a wonderful vacation !!

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hibiscus Hideaway

Thank you so much for the recommendation! :)

6. Re: Hibiscus Hideaway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria