We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House rentals in Anna Maria

Atlanta USA
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
House rentals in Anna Maria

We are 6 adults looking for a house for one week end of April 2014. Have looked at a zillion, but not sure what the most important features are, close to beach or on bay side and nearer Bean Point? Suggestions?

United States
Level Contributor
6,134 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: House rentals in Anna Maria

And as usual, islandtime, I then thought I must have had it wrong. Says something about my self confidence, I guess.

United States
Level Contributor
6,134 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: House rentals in Anna Maria

Jerri, if you narrow it down to a few choices, ask about them here on the forum. Usually if someone has stayed in one of them, or near one, or dealt with that vacation rental company, they will let you know what they think.

Bloomington, Indiana
Level Contributor
238 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: House rentals in Anna Maria

Bean Point is absolutely lovely but I would not recommend swimming there. So if you want to walk out from your rental to swim, it might not be the ideal choice for a rental. We personally stay in Holmes beach each year but I know lots of people who prefer the more northern part of the island. Since the entire gulf side of the island is comprised of beautiful beaches, you really can't go wrong anywhere on that side. We visit the bay side but always stay on the gulf side.

Only 51 weeks until we return. :(

Atlanta USA
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: House rentals in Anna Maria

Thanks, we ended up with a home in Holmes beach for the same reasons.

15. Re: House rentals in Anna Maria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria