We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Professional Fishing Charter for family?

Which Apalachicola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
FL
Level Contributor
15 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Professional Fishing Charter for family?

I will be visiting Apalachicola for second time in early 2013. Looking for recommendation for fishing charter / tour of apalachicola but only for half day as our family includes 2 boys age 7 and 9 and also 2 active seniors. Also our total party is 6 people and I see most charters are limited on size of boat.. Any charters that are of bigger boats that can do party of 6?

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,026 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Professional Fishing Charter for family?

do a search on st george island forum under my name and ive listed Chip Baileys number I think the limit is a Caost Guard thing---i dont think Chip can do that many but ask--hes in a group that has a larger boat but it may be too big to fish the bay,which is fairly shallow--since the kids dont weigh much he may be able to do it.But ive been in a boat with my 3 grandsons and daughter and its not great fun watching the kids--theres lots of hooks and knives to watch out for--so not much fishing

Madison, WI
Level Contributor
186 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Professional Fishing Charter for family?

Call Journeys SGI on the Island...they have a larger boat to take people out on and lots of different trip itinerary's. Ask for Justin

3. Re: Professional Fishing Charter for family?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 20:16
Get answers to your questions about Apalachicola