We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boss Oyster

Sea Grove Beach, Fl.
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Boss Oyster

My wife and I had lunch at Boss Oyster yesterday (Oct. 2, 2006). We both had the oyster basket and it was delicious! Great view over the river, good atmosphere and wonderful food. The menu is huge with oyster entrees of every sort imaginable.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,800 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boss Oyster

Yes, we like Boss Oyster's too and the atmosphere is really great. We also LOVE Indian Pass Oyster Bar, less expensive, not much atmosphere but really, really good oysters. We will be up there in December and I cant wait to have them.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boss Oyster

Yes oysters great, but we were kind of fed up after waitress offered us coffee after our meal and then had to tell us the manager wouldn't allow it after 9pm!!! (It was just about 9). After dropping $23 each for 2 entres for a non exactly luxurious dining environment, we thought that wasn't very accommodating.

3. Re: Boss Oyster

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Apalachicola