We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belize puzzle box

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
603 posts
151 reviews
Save Topic
Belize puzzle box

Three years ago my son bought a puzzle box in Belize. Over the years, we lost the slip of paper that tells us how to open the box. Did anyone else buy a puzzle box and have the solution that they are willing to share? Thanks!

Orlando
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belize puzzle box

If you purchased it in Belize then the parts may be stiff or tough to move. First, move the bottom front piece to the left. Second, on the right hand side is a small compartment. You must slide the small piece of wood forward and out of the box. Third, the piece you just moved left...now move it all the way to the right so that it become detached from the box. Step Four, the rounded pieces of wood will move down exposing first a key hole then the key itself. Counting from left to right I believe it's the 3rd and 5th pieces of wood that slide down. Hope this helps. I only know of one Belizian puzzle box, they operate much like the Turkish boxes.

2. Re: Belize puzzle box

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 16:21