We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing license

Tennessee
Level Contributor
256 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing license

Is there a fishing license needed in Belize to fly fish from shore on Caye Caulker? We will be there next month and had to buy a license when we fished in Costa Rica and wondered if it was the same in Belize. Thanks.

San Pedro, Belize
Level Contributor
560 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing license

No, you will not need a license here.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
256 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing license

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to play in Belize - only 6 more weeks.........

San Pedro, Belize
Level Contributor
560 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing license

It looks like you are staying in Caye Caulker. Be sure to go see Lloyd and the gang at the Sports Bar. Triva nights Weds, Fri and Sunday are really fun!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
256 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fishing license

I just printed off your note to add to my things to bring with me and we will be sure to stop in at the Sports Bar. Sounds like fun. Thanks.

5. Re: Fishing license

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 06:21