We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helicopter tour- great blue hole

Glenville, New York
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Helicopter tour- great blue hole

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Belize. I really want to see the great blue hole but am not a diver , but I love to snorkel, so am thinking of doing a helicopter ride . How much would it be to take a helicopter ride to see the BH for 2 people? Thanks in advance.

86 replies to this topic
21. Re: Helicopter tour- great blue hole

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 20:39

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Helicopter tour- great blue hole

Hello,

I am looking for a third person to share the cost of a helicopter ride over the Blue Hole from San Pedro on either 17th/18th/19th/20th of July 2014.

Total cost for 3 is: 3 seater charter -Bzd rate: $1059.53 + ( 5.00bz rider fee per person)

If you are interested, please reply to this or private message me.

Thank you!

Santa Clarita...
1 post
Save Reply
23. Re: Helicopter tour- great blue hole

Hello,

My wife and I are looking for a third person to share the cost of a charter plane ride over the Blue Hole from San Pedro on either 28/29/30th June or 1st July 2014.

SanPedro-Blue Hole-San Pedro : -Bzd rate: $1059.53 + ( 5.00bz rider fee per person)

If you are interested, please reply or message me.

Thank you!

L V
Mechelen, Belgium
Level Contributor
2 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Helicopter tour- great blue hole

Hi

My girlfriend and I would like to see the Blue Hole from above and want to book a tour with Tropic Air somewhere in between the 20th and the 23th of July 2014. We think this is the cheapest way of doing it. Is there one person, who wants to join us for this amazing trip, so we could split the costs? You can always contact us at following e-mailaddress: benveulemans.loesverbeeck@gmail.com

Cheers

L V
Mechelen, Belgium
Level Contributor
2 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Helicopter tour- great blue hole

Hi

Turned out that my girlfriend doesn't want to go after all, so I'm looking for two people to split the costs with...

Cheers

New Jersey
1 post
Save Reply
26. Re: Helicopter tour- great blue hole

hey, anyone want to split for blue hole tour cost in AUG, haven't decided which excatly date yet, flexible, I'm solo, contact me if interested at jizheny@gmail.com.thx

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Helicopter tour- great blue hole

I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to fly between Belize City and Guatemala yesterday and have to say it was an extraordinary experience and was able to see what few have seen and where few have gone, before its gone. I have hiked and paddled kayaks thru some of this jungle, not all, but seeing everything from that height was a lifetime experience and memory. So, I urge any of you who are thinking of chartering to do so, because its impossible to put a monetary value on the breathtaking scenery. Belize is a gem on our over developed planet. Nothing as soothing as seeing the jungle covered mtns and barrier reef from above. Do it!

Magog, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Helicopter tour- great blue hole

Still looking to share a flight? Will be in caye calker starting tomorrow till the 18th we r 2.

Marilyne

Magog, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Helicopter tour- great blue hole

Still looking to share a flight? Will be in caye calker starting tomorrow till the 18th we r 2.

Marilyne

Magog, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Helicopter tour- great blue hole

Marilyne

Reply to: Helicopter tour- great blue hole
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted