We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cave Tubing

Layton, Utah
Level Contributor
183 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
Cave Tubing

What tour guide would you recommend for cave tubing. I'd like to stay away from all the cruise crowds if possible. Something that doesn't feel like you're in a herd.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,007 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cave Tubing

Caves Branch Lodge for the full day float, unless you are on a cruise ship and then will have to float on the same part of the river as your fellow passengers due to limited time in port.

Layton, Utah
Level Contributor
183 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cave Tubing

I won't be on a cruise. I've heard they are typically in port during the middle of the week, correct?

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cave Tubing

Fryjack is a great guide, and you can find him at the No'och Chen park. I've used him scores of times. If you stay in Cayo, then BZM tours has great guides too.

4. Re: Cave Tubing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2013, 10:17