We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise ship stop Blize 3/20/13,whats a Must Do? Please Help

california
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Cruise ship stop Blize 3/20/13,whats a Must Do? Please Help

Hello,

I am planing a cruise for my girl friends and I. Belize is one of our stops. There is so much to do I cant decide. I read the reefs are amazing and I see ziplinin and caves. I just have about 8hrs. Please help me choose an Awesome activity for my first time in Belize. Thank you

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,676 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruise ship stop Blize 3/20/13,whats a Must Do? Please Help

Although the reef is amazing, I'm guessing you'll also be on Roatan and/or Cozumel while on your cruise. So, I'd snorkel at one or both of those and do cave tubing, maybe combined with one of the Mayan sites while in Belize.

Belize
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cruise ship stop Blize 3/20/13,whats a Must Do? Please Help

For a very memorable experience in Belize, I would definately up the ante from cave tubing and try out Cave Kayaking! Also beat the huge numbers and book independently - opt for something with just you and your girlfriends or on a small group excursion.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cruise ship stop Blize 3/20/13,whats a Must Do? Please Help

Cave tubing is a must if your cruising. Be sure and do it on your own so you can save $100 or so, and not be herded like cattle. Zip lining is great too, although you might choose to do that at a different port.

Iowa
Level Contributor
440 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cruise ship stop Blize 3/20/13,whats a Must Do? Please Help

I'm watching to see what replies you get to this ?? as we will also be cruising there about a month before you. would like more info on cave tubing and kayaking.

Belize
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cruise ship stop Blize 3/20/13,whats a Must Do? Please Help

Cave Kayak is enjoyed in totality by overnight guests since the full run takes several hours. There is modified version which is very awesome :) that fits within the cruise timeframe. Cave Tubing is another option which is offered by many reputable operators in the country - everyone has thier favorites and they are all great.

6. Re: Cruise ship stop Blize 3/20/13,whats a Must Do? Please Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2013, 06:15