We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Belize Oct 2013

Indianapolis, IN
4 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Belize Oct 2013

Hey everybody! I'm looking for any information people can give on a place to stay in Belize for my honeymoon. We're looking to take the honeymoon the week of October 7th, 2013. We have a rough budget of around $5,000 for hotel and airfare. I know there aren't a lot of "all inclusive" resorts in Belize, but am interested in finding a package that includes a few excursions, etc. My fiance and I definitely want to be able to relax on the beach, but also want to have some fun stuff to do so we don't turn into total beach bums! We were interested in the Victoria House, but they're closed in October :(

Any and all advice is appreciated!

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
882 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Belize Oct 2013

We looked at Five Sisters (the riverside cottage) for our May trip coming up and loved it, but decided on a rental house with a pool and a car for our use while there so we can do our own thing---this will be a belated honeymoon for us. We used VRBO.com

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,006 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Belize Oct 2013

If you want beach on the same caye as VH and about the same level of service, look at The Phoenix, Mata Chica and Portofino. In Placencia look at Turtle Inn. Hopkins at Hamanasi

3. Re: Honeymoon in Belize Oct 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 06:16