We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iteniary help during easter week

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Iteniary help during easter week

Hi ,

My boyfriend ad I will be going to Belize from March 27 until April 6. Since we will be there during easter week we are worried that most t hings may be closed . As such would it be best to plan so that easter weekend ( good friday until monday) we are in the San Ignacio area or Ambergris Caye? Also , would staying in Belize city overnight be worth it or there is not much to see? Your help is much appreciated

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iteniary help during easter week

I wouldn't stay in BC since there's just not that much to do. I doubt that any of the sites will be closed, even for a day, so you'll be able to do whatever you want. Some restaurants might close for a day, but not much longer than that. I wouldn't worry about Easter, except that the buses might only run every hour instead of every 30 minutes.

2. Re: Iteniary help during easter week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 07:18