We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildlife

Bermuda
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Wildlife

My wife and I are planning a visit in November 2013. We have an interest in sloths and have viewed them in the wild last year in Costa Rica. Where is the best place in Belize to see sloths?

Thanks for your help.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,903 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wildlife

Sorry, no slothes in Belize, although I recently heard someone swear they saw one here yrs ago. I'm quite fond of them as well

Bermuda
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wildlife

Thanks for your reply! Too bad there are none but we plan on spending 5 nights in a jungle setting anyway. So far our choices are Mariposa Jungle Lodge or Hidden Valley with a definate tour to ATM Cave and Tikal. Have I missed anything? Woud welcome other suggestions - many thanks.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,903 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wildlife

HVI, hands down, fabulous property on 7200 acres with wildlife and birding, private waterfalls, numerous creeks, lagoon, dramatic vistas, 90 miles of hiking and mtn biking trails, excellant food, great staff and mgmt.

Bermuda
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wildlife

Thanks again for your knowledge. HVI it is!

5. Re: Wildlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2014, 05:18