We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beaches?

San Diego
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best beaches?

Hi there!

I'm just starting my research on Belize for my husband's and my 10 year anniversary and we are looking for a spot to visit for about a week in April. A beautiful beach, great food and pampering are at the top of our lists. Any suggestions on an area to start looking in or perhaps a good recommendation for an eco resort or boutique hotel?

Thanks!!

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,952 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beaches?

Placencia and Hopkins or inns in the more remote areas of N Ambergris Caye

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beaches?

What Katie said. April is somewhat hot, so I'd go for the north of AC, where you should have a breeze the entire time. I always recommend a surf and turf vacation, since the cayes are small, and there are so many amazing things to do inland. You might think of getting a place with a/c in Cayo, or Placencia. Chabil Mar is amazing in Placencia, and the San Ignacio Resort Hotel is great in Cayo.

Have a great 10th!

San Diego
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best beaches?

Thank you both so much, I will check those areas out! :)

4. Re: Best beaches?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2015, 06:18