6 nights/days in Belize March 8-14
Hi all, my BF & I booked flights to Belize arriving there on March 8th at approximately 4PM. we haven't booked a hotel, but would love to do the following things:
1. Diving, and more diving
2. Seeing/diving the Blue Hole
3. Snorkeling and swimming
4. Checking out the ruins and the wildlife
- Should we stay 1 or 2 nights in Belize city (if good to stay there) do we need to rent a car from here or at the airport?
- Any recommendations for where to stay in Belize City, by the beach?
- Should we just stick with Ambergris Caye and not go to Placencia caye?
- Where should we stay at Ambergris Caye with great beach access and snorkeling off beach($200-300/night)
- Any recommendations for a responsible and reliable diving company? We both have had almost 10 dives so far. But my BF would need to get his Open water certificate there as well.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys and THANK YOU for your help!