We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about SIM Card

Seattle
Level Contributor
38 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about SIM Card

I am arriving Saturday at BZE and will bring an unlocked GSM phone so I need to pick up a SIM card and it looks like a prepaid DigiCell card is what I need. Is there somewhere at or near the airport to pick one up when I arrive? We'll be picking up and SUV at Hertz and heading to San Ignacio, so we could also stop along the way if there is a reasonable option to do that.

I also see they sell prepaid SMS bundles. Does anyone know whether international texts are permitted under this type of plan?

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,838 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about SIM Card

BTL office at the intl airport, alongside the car rentals

2. Re: Questions about SIM Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 06:15