We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rehearsal dinner

alabama
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
rehearsal dinner

I need advice on where to hold a rehearsal dinner for 40

at a restaurant or clubhouse or country club in alpharetta or roswell

any advice Thank you

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rehearsal dinner

Diner at North Point (www.thedineratnorthpoint.com/index.html) did a good job with our son's bar mitzvah luncheon a few months ago. The have a private room on the side of the building with a divider to split it up into two smaller rooms (I think the capacity is 50 for each side). They were very flexible regarding menu selections, etc., and relatively easy to deal with in making arrangements. The wait staff were efficient and helpful. Food is generally well done, though not spectacular or distinctive. It's not a particularly scenic location, but the private rooms, like the restaurant itself, are very pleasantly decorated.

alabama
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: rehearsal dinner

Thank you I will check it out

3. Re: rehearsal dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Alpharetta
More Alpharetta Topics